Chambers and Partners Recognizes Hawley Troxell AttorneysAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on June 3, 2013
We are pleased to announce that 11 of our attorneys and 4 of our practice groups have been recognized in Chambers and Partners USA Guide for 2013. This recognition was the result of Chambers and Partners conducting in-depth interviews with attorneys and clients throughout Idaho, examining submissions, and performing additional research.
Partners John Kurtz and Sheila Schwager were recognized for their work in bankruptcy and restructuring. Partners Nicholas Miller and Richard Riley were recognized for their work in the corporate and commercial areas. Partners Steven Berenter, Brad Miller, and attorney Kara Heikkila were recognized for their work in labor and employment. Partners Craig Meadows, Merlyn Clark, and Steven Schossberger were recognized for their work in general commercial litigation. Partner Brian Ballard was recognized for his work in real estate. The firm also earned recognition for the following practice groups: corporate and commercial, labor and employment, general commercial litigation, and real estate.
Chambers and Partners is a London-based company that ranks leading firms and attorneys in an extensive range of practice areas throughout America since 1990. Its team of 140 full-time researchers conducts thousands of interviews with attorneys and their clients worldwide.
More Recent News
- 07/12/19—Hawley Troxell Promotes Melissa Schafer to HR Manager
- 05/31/19—Idaho Business Review’s Experts Forum Report – Opportunity Zones
- 03/28/19—Attorney Andrea Rosholt Receives Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN Award
- 03/06/19—Partner Sarah Reed Received Idaho Business Review’s 2019 Women of the Year Award
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards