Best Lawyers Recognizes Fourteen Hawley Troxell AttorneysAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on September 17, 2012
Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce that fourteen of its attorneys have been recognized in the 19th edition of The Best Lawyers in America® 2013 in various practice areas, ranging from bet-the-company litigation to securities/capital markets law. Each recipient was selected through a rigorous national survey involving more than 4 million detailed evaluations by other attorneys, reflecting a high level of respect for their abilities, professionalism, and integrity.
The fourteen attorneys selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2013, include: Merlyn W. Clark, John F. Kurtz, Craig L. Meadows, Howard D. Burnett, Nicholas G. Miller, Richard A. Riley, Steven W. Berenter, Thomas J. Mortell, Geoffrey M. Wardle, Brian L. Ballard, Richard F. Goodson, Rita L. Ricks, John McGown, Jr., and Eugene A. Ritti.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 36,000 leading attorneys cast almost 4.4 million votes on the legal abilities of other attorneys in their practice areas, and because attorneys are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered an honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
More Recent News
- 06/19/20—Hawley Troxell “Pays it Forward” to the Boys and Girls Club of Ada County
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer Joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 05/06/20—Attorney Adam Christenson, one of Idaho Business Review’s 2020 Accomplished Under 40
- 05/01/20—IRS and DOL Jointly Issue Final Rule Extending Time Frames: Benefit Plans, Plan Participants and Beneficiaries
- 04/30/20—Governor Little Announces Idaho Rebound Cash Grants Program