Attorney Scott Blickenstaff Joins Hawley TroxellAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on May 30, 2022
Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce attorney Scott Blickenstaff has joined the firm effective May 23, 2022.
Scott is an accomplished business and transactional attorney and a member of the firm’s Banking, Business, and Real Estate law practice groups. His practice focuses on all aspects of business, banking, and real estate law, including representing companies in entity formation, financing, governance, litigation management, and commercial contracting matters, and in structuring, documenting and closing a variety of commercial, real estate financial and technology transactions. Scott has particular expertise in debt and equity financing, Capper-Volstead Act compliance, governance, commercial contracting, secured financings and restructurings, mergers and acquisitions, real property leasing, sales and acquisitions, secured transactions, project development, finance and construction and public-private joint ventures.
Before joining Hawley Troxell, Scott spent four years as Vice President, General Counsel, and Secretary and two years as General Counsel and Secretary for The Amalgamated Sugar Company, plus four years as Associate General Counsel at Boise, Inc. Prior to his in-house counsel positions, Scott spent 15 years with Orrick, Herrington, & Sutcliffe LLC., a global firm focused on serving the technology and innovation, energy and infrastructure, and finance sectors.
More Recent News
- 11/17/22—Hawley Troxell and Team from Witherspoon Kelley Join Forces
- 08/18/22—Hawley Troxell Attorneys named Best Lawyers® 2023 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©
- 07/12/22—Mountain States Lawyers 2022 Announced 20 Hawley Troxell Attorneys Recognized as “Super Lawyers”
- 06/10/22—Attorney Daniel Knowlton Joins Hawley Troxell
- 05/30/22—Attorney Scott Blickenstaff Joins Hawley Troxell
- No upcoming events.