Attorney, Shelley Davis returns to Hawley TroxellAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on February 19, 2020
Boise, Idaho – February 19, 2020. Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce attorney, Shelley Davis returns to Hawley Troxell as a litigation attorney.
Shelley has fourteen years of experience in water, natural resource, construction, general litigation, administrative, local government, gaming and elections law. She has participated in numerous state and federal rulemaking processes including negotiations with government agencies, NGOs, tribes and corporations, including drafting formal comments. As well, Shelley has experience arguing before the Idaho Supreme Court, first chair bench trial experience and second chair jury experience. She has also drafted legislation and testified before the legislature.
During law school, Shelley was a law clerk intern for Judge Mikel Williams, United States District Court and post-graduation, she was a judicial law clerk for Judge Juneal Kerrick, Canyon County District Court. Before returning to school for her J.D., Shelley was a Paralegal with Hawley Troxell for four years.
Shelley is past chair of George Wolfe Scholarship committee for the College of Idaho, and is an active volunteer and new member of the board of directors of the local non-profit AquAbility.
Shelley graduated from Albertson College of Idaho with a B.A. in History and English, and received her J.D. from the University of Idaho Law School.
More Recent News
- 01/01/21—Hawley Troxell Equity Partners Re-Elect Stephen R. Thomas and Nicholas G. Miller to the Board of Partners
- 01/01/21—Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/01/21—Attorneys Mindy Muller, Ben Ritchie, Marvin K. Smith, and Brent R. Wilson Named Partners
- 12/30/20—Boise Metro Chamber Announces New Board Leadership
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- No upcoming events.