Attorney Justin Cranney Named PartnerAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on January 3, 2019
Boise, ID – January 1, 2019. Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce attorney Justin Cranney has been elected as an equity partner in the Firm, effective January 1, 2019.
“This is a noteworthy accomplishment for Justin in the progression of his professional career, it is also a meaningful event for the Firm in its partnership ranks and sustains the Firm in the future,” said Nick Miller, Hawley Troxell’s Managing Partner.
Justin is a member of Hawley Troxell’s real estate practice area and the majority of his practice is, in some fashion, connected to real estate. This includes extensive experience in commercial and residential leasing, landlord and tenant relations, acquisition and disposition of commercial and residential properties, development of real property and advising homeowner associations in disputes with members.
Justin is currently the Vice President of BOMA (Building Owners and Managers Association) Idaho and will serve as President of BOMA Idaho commencing March, 2019, and will serve through to February, 2021.
Justin received his J.D. cum laude from Case Western Reserve University of Law, and his B.A. from Weber State University.
About Hawley Troxell:
Hawley Troxell is Idaho’s largest, full service business law firm. With locations in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, and Reno, Hawley Troxell’s headquarters is located at 877 W. Main Street, Boise, Idaho. Hawley Troxell has 75 attorneys, with 21 practice groups. Hawley Troxell is also the exclusive member firm in Idaho for Lex Mundi, the world’s leading network of independent law firms with in-depth experience in 100+ countries worldwide. For additional information about the firm, visit www.hawleytroxell.com; for additional information about Lex Mundi, visit www.lexmundi.com
More Recent News
- 07/12/19—Hawley Troxell Promotes Melissa Schafer to HR Manager
- 05/31/19—Idaho Business Review’s Experts Forum Report – Opportunity Zones
- 03/28/19—Attorney Andrea Rosholt Receives Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN Award
- 03/06/19—Partner Sarah Reed Received Idaho Business Review’s 2019 Women of the Year Award
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards
- 09/18/19—State of the City Address
- 09/20/19—55th Annual Meeting of the Idaho Association of Defense Counsel