John C. Hughes Joins Leadership Boise – Class of 2020Added by Hawley Troxell in News on August 30, 2018
Boise, Idaho – August 30, 2018. John Hughes, of counsel attorney with Hawley Troxell has been selected as one of the 54 participants to join the Leadership of Boise Class of 2020. As one of the longest running Chamber sponsored leadership programs in the United States, Leadership Boise has graduated more than 1,500 rising and establish leaders since its inception in 1975. John was selected into this respected and distinguished program through a highly selective application and interview process.
The purpose of Leadership Boise is to identify these new and potential leaders and offer a comprehensive program that will enhance and develop knowledge and understanding of our community, its complexities and its potential; motivate and encourage participants to assume leadership roles in the community; and provide an opportunity for participants to meet and exchange ideas with each other and with current community leaders.
Steve Frinsko, an associate of Hawley Troxell will graduate in the Leadership of Boise Class of 2019.
About Hawley Troxell:
Hawley Troxell is Idaho’s largest, full service business law firm. With locations in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, and Reno, Hawley Troxell’s headquarters is located at 877 W. Main Street, Boise, Idaho. Hawley Troxell has 75 attorneys, with 21 practice groups. Hawley Troxell is also the exclusive member firm in Idaho for Lex Mundi, the world’s leading network of independent law firms with in-depth experience in 100+ countries worldwide. For additional information about the firm, visit www.hawleytroxell.com; for additional information about Lex Mundi, visit www.lexmundi.com
More Recent News
- 11/04/19—Attorney Janine P. Reynard Returns to Hawley Troxell
- 07/12/19—Hawley Troxell Promotes Melissa Schafer to HR Manager
- 05/31/19—Idaho Business Review’s Experts Forum Report – Opportunity Zones
- 03/28/19—Attorney Andrea Rosholt Receives Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN Award
- 03/06/19—Partner Sarah Reed Received Idaho Business Review’s 2019 Women of the Year Award
- 11/15/19—State of the University Featuring Dr. Marlene Tromp
- 11/21/19—Go Lead 2019 Fall Gala
- 11/27/19—Saint Alphonsus Festival of Trees