Partner S.C. Danielle Quade Receives Top 30 Under 40 AwardAdded by S.C. Danielle Quade in News on August 30, 2011
Hawley Troxell announces that S.C. Danielle Quade, a partner in the firm’s business and finance practice group, has been selected as a North Idaho Business Journal Top 30 Under 40 recipient. Quade is being honored for outstanding professionalism in the North Idaho community, and will be featured in the Top 30 Under 40 special edition released today.
Ms. Quade’s practice focuses primarily in the areas of finance and municipal law. Her experience includes working as bond counsel, underwriter’s counsel, bank counsel, and issuer’s counsel in a multitude of municipal and other finance transactions. In addition, she has served as general counsel to various governmental entities and non-profit corporations. Ms. Quade works out of Hawley Troxell’s Coeur d’Alene and Boise offices.
Managing Partner Steven Berenter commented, “Danielle’s award reflects her consistent professionalism and community involvement. We are proud she’s a part of our team.”
More Recent News
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards
- 01/24/19—Attorney Kevin Hogle Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/03/19—Attorney Justin Cranney Named Partner
- 11/21/18—Four Hawley Troxell Attorneys, Honorees of Idaho Business Review’s Leaders In Law
- 11/01/18—Hawley Troxell Ranks Among Best Law Firms