Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley TroxellAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on January 1, 2021
Boise, Idaho – January 1, 2021. Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce attorney, Kyle Brekke has joined the firm effective December 1, 2020. Kyle is a senior associate in the firm’s business and real estate practice groups.
Before joining Hawley Troxell, Kyle served as a corporate counsel for a social media start-up in Boise. Prior to that, he spent five years as in-house counsel for a large publicly traded financial services company in Boston, where his work included advising clients on commercial transactions, launching investment platforms, negotiating securities distribution agreements, and representing the company in regulatory matters with SEC and FINRA.
Kyle is a cum laude graduate of Boston University School of Law and while in school was a Paul J. Liacos distinguished scholar and a legal intern for U.S. Magistrate Judge Candy W. Dale. Kyle earned his B.A. in English from the University of California, Berkeley.
More Recent News
- 08/24/21—College of Idaho Board of Trustees Welcomes Paula Kluksdal
- 08/23/21—Christopher Cook Selected for Leadership Boise, Class of 2023
- 07/22/21—Mountain States Super Lawyers 2021 Announced 18 Hawley Troxell Attorneys Recognized as “Super Lawyers”
- 07/13/21—Chelsea Porter and Melissa Schafer – Idaho Business Review’s 2021 Accomplished Under 40 Honorees
- 07/06/21—Attorney Taylor J. Barton Joins Hawley Troxell
- No upcoming events.