Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley TroxellAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on January 1, 2021
Boise, Idaho – January 1, 2021. Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce attorney, Kyle Brekke has joined the firm effective December 1, 2020. Kyle is a senior associate in the firm’s business and real estate practice groups.
Before joining Hawley Troxell, Kyle served as a corporate counsel for a social media start-up in Boise. Prior to that, he spent five years as in-house counsel for a large publicly traded financial services company in Boston, where his work included advising clients on commercial transactions, launching investment platforms, negotiating securities distribution agreements, and representing the company in regulatory matters with SEC and FINRA.
Kyle is a cum laude graduate of Boston University School of Law and while in school was a Paul J. Liacos distinguished scholar and a legal intern for U.S. Magistrate Judge Candy W. Dale. Kyle earned his B.A. in English from the University of California, Berkeley.
More Recent News
- 07/12/22—Mountain States Lawyers 2022 Announced 20 Hawley Troxell Attorneys Recognized as “Super Lawyers”
- 06/10/22—Attorney Daniel Knowlton Joins Hawley Troxell
- 05/30/22—Attorney Scott Blickenstaff Joins Hawley Troxell
- 02/25/22—Hawley Troxell Congratulates Meta on New Data Site in Kuna
- 02/01/22—Attorneys Chelsea Porter and Andrea Rosholt Named Equity Partners
- No upcoming events.