Hawley Troxell Attorneys Earn Lawyer of the Year DesignationAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on August 15, 2013
Two of our partners have earned “Lawyer of the Year” recognition in the 2014 edition of Best Lawyers in America, the oldest peer-review publication in the legal profession. Only a single attorney in each practice area and designated city is chosen to be “Lawyer of the Year,” making it a significant accomplishment.
The attorneys recognized as “Lawyer of the Year” by Best Lawyers are managing partner Steven W. Berenter for Boise Labor Law – Management, and partner Craig L. Meadows for Boise Bet-the-Company Litigation.
Since 1983, Best Lawyers has conducted an annual peer-review of almost 50,000 leading attorneys who submit nearly 5 million detailed evaluations of other lawyers in the same and related specialties. The American Lawyer has described Best Lawyers as “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
The lists published in Best Lawyers are also featured in dozens of city and regional publications in the U.S. and worldwide reaching more than 17 million readers. Some of these publications include, The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, and New York Magazine.
More Recent News
- 01/01/21—Hawley Troxell Equity Partners Re-Elect Stephen R. Thomas and Nicholas G. Miller to the Board of Partners
- 01/01/21—Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/01/21—Attorneys Mindy Muller, Ben Ritchie, Marvin K. Smith, and Brent R. Wilson Named Partners
- 12/30/20—Boise Metro Chamber Announces New Board Leadership
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- No upcoming events.