Hawley Troxell Welcomes Attorney Joshua O’Hare to the FirmAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on February 1, 2022
Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce attorney Joshua O’Hare has joined the firm effective January 18, 2022. Joshua is an associate in the firm’s litigation and insurance practice areas.
Joshua joins the firm with experience in bankruptcy, civil disputes, landlord tenant, and family law. His practice experience crosses all areas of civil litigation including complicated property disputes and creditor’s rights.
During law school, Joshua served as managing editor, senior editor, and historian of the BYU Law Review, was a member of the Government and Politics Legal Society and Federalist Society, and a participant in Trial Advocacy. He also worked as a law clerk for the Provo City Utah Attorney’s office. He served externships with the Office of the U.S. Trustee and Chief Justice Matthew Durrant, Utah Supreme Court.
Joshua is a J.D. graduate of J. Reuben Clark Law School in 2019 and earned his B.A. Media Arts from Brigham Young University in 2015.
In his spare time, Joshua enjoys reading, cooking, riding his motorcycle, biking, and watching films. He volunteered for the ATD Fourth World, where he assisted in rebuilding and renovating houses for low-income families in Northern California and helped people in extreme poverty develop skills and strategies to better themselves in New York.
More Recent News
- 07/12/22—Mountain States Lawyers 2022 Announced 20 Hawley Troxell Attorneys Recognized as “Super Lawyers”
- 06/10/22—Attorney Daniel Knowlton Joins Hawley Troxell
- 05/30/22—Attorney Scott Blickenstaff Joins Hawley Troxell
- 02/25/22—Hawley Troxell Congratulates Meta on New Data Site in Kuna
- 02/01/22—Attorneys Chelsea Porter and Andrea Rosholt Named Equity Partners
- No upcoming events.