Hawley Troxell is Proud to Announce Lynnette Davis joins the Idaho Law Foundation Board of DirectorsAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on July 23, 2020
Boise, ID – July 23, 2020. Lynnette Davis, partner with Hawley Troxell joins the esteem and respected members of the Idaho Law Foundation Board of Directors. “Lynnette is an ideal candidate given her stature in her partnership and previous service to the Idaho State Bar,” stated Nick Miller, Managing Partner of Hawley Troxell. Nick added, “We owe our sincere thanks to Craig Meadows, who served on the foundation’s board for six years, one year as board President.”
The Idaho Law Foundation supports Access to Justice, continuing education, public awareness and education in the role of law and lawyers through such programs as Law Day and High School Mock Trial. The board is comprised of lawyers, judges and non-lawyers from throughout the state.
More Recent News
- 08/24/21—College of Idaho Board of Trustees Welcomes Paula Kluksdal
- 08/23/21—Christopher Cook Selected for Leadership Boise, Class of 2023
- 07/22/21—Mountain States Super Lawyers 2021 Announced 18 Hawley Troxell Attorneys Recognized as “Super Lawyers”
- 07/13/21—Chelsea Porter and Melissa Schafer – Idaho Business Review’s 2021 Accomplished Under 40 Honorees
- 07/06/21—Attorney Taylor J. Barton Joins Hawley Troxell
- No upcoming events.