Hawley Troxell “Pays it Forward” to the Boys and Girls Club of Ada CountyAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on June 19, 2020
Partner, Brad Frazer was nominated by Annalisa DeMarta at Lone Cone to “Pay it Forward” and recognize the exceptional individuals and organizations that stepped up during the COVID-19 crisis. Originally initiated by Odette Bolano, CEO of Saint Alphonsus, the Pay it Forward Challenge asks local business leaders to step up with acts of kindness.
Because of his history and work with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Ada County, partner Mike Baldner stepped in for Brad to recognize the nutritional staff at the Club who have worked to prep and serve over 2,000 meals a day to kids and their families during this difficult time. The eleven members of the nutrition staff spent long days away from their own families to provide these families with nutritional meals.
Mike nominates Peter O’Brien at Cushman & Wakefield Pacific Commercial Realty Advisors and Grant Peterson at Bronco Motors to continue on the “Pay it Forward” initiative.
More Recent News
- 06/19/20—Hawley Troxell “Pays it Forward” to the Boys and Girls Club of Ada County
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer Joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 05/06/20—Attorney Adam Christenson, one of Idaho Business Review’s 2020 Accomplished Under 40
- 05/01/20—IRS and DOL Jointly Issue Final Rule Extending Time Frames: Benefit Plans, Plan Participants and Beneficiaries
- 04/30/20—Governor Little Announces Idaho Rebound Cash Grants Program