Advance DirectivesAdded by Hawley Troxell in Articles & Publications, Tax Law on April 24, 2020
An Advance Directive is a written plan that names your Health Care Agent and allows you to provide instructions for health care treatments based upon your values and what is important to you.
Advance Care Planning is the process of thinking and talking about future medical decisions if you had a sudden event, like a car accident or illness, and could not make your own decisions. The best time to make these decisions is when you can choose for yourself.
Discussing the key factors of these subjects, attorney John McGown presents on Advance Directives. See below for the presentation recording and written materials.
- A deeper look at Advance Directives and how to fill out your written form.
- To be viewed or printed before viewing the recording.
More Tax Law Blog Posts
- 04/02/21—Benefits Provisions of the American Rescue Plan Act
- 03/22/21—An Interview With Idaho State Tax Commission Chief Operating Officer John Bernasconi
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- 10/09/20—Planning Giving Charitable Tax Update
- 09/22/20—Estate Planning Update
- No upcoming events.