Attorney Lars Lundberg joins Hawley TroxellAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on October 18, 2018
Boise, Idaho – October 18, 2018. Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce that attorney, Lars Lundberg has joined Hawley Troxell. Mr. Lundberg is a member of the firm’s Business and Litigation practice groups specializing in construction, employment , and other complex commercial litigation.
“We are pleased to welcome Lars Lundberg to Hawley Troxell. The addition of his experience crafting winning legal arguments and successful courtroom strategy will enable us to provide an even deeper level of service to our growing client base.” Said Managing Partner, Nick Miller.
Mr. Lundberg brings his experience from his two-year clerkship with the Honorable Warren E. Jones drafting advisory memoranda, including draft opinions, concurrences, and dissents. Lars received his J.D. from Gonzaga University School of Law and his B.S. in Business Administration Management from San Diego State University, College of Business Administration.
About Hawley Troxell:
Hawley Troxell is Idaho’s largest, full service business law firm. With locations in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, and Reno, Hawley Troxell’s headquarters is located at 877 W. Main Street in Boise, Idaho. Hawley Troxell is also the exclusive member firm in Idaho for Lex Mundi, the world’s leading network of independent law firms with in-depth experience in 100+ countries worldwide. For additional information about Hawley Troxell, visit www.hawleytroxell.com; for additional information about Lex Mundi, visit www.lexmundi.com
More Recent News
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards
- 01/24/19—Attorney Kevin Hogle Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/03/19—Attorney Justin Cranney Named Partner
- 11/21/18—Four Hawley Troxell Attorneys, Honorees of Idaho Business Review’s Leaders In Law
- 11/01/18—Hawley Troxell Ranks Among Best Law Firms
- 02/21/19—West Ada Foundation Friends of the Foundation Gala
- 02/28/19—Idaho Humane Society Sip n Purr
- 03/01/19—College of Idaho Gala