360 Immersive: IP and the Business of Virtual RealityAdded by Bradlee R. Frazer in Articles & Publications, Intellectual Property and Patent Law, News on August 9, 2018
David Cleverdon of 360 Immersive discusses Intellectual Property concerns and questions with Brad Frazer of Hawley Troxell. IP is an extremely important issue to all immersive content creators and Brad gives some real insight.
More Intellectual Property and Patent Law Blog Posts
- 09/17/19—Trademarks as Collateral
- 03/19/19—When Works Enter The Public Domain, Everyone Wins
- 02/19/19—USPTO Issues New Subject Matter Eligibility Guidance: Software Patents Are Dead! Long Live Software Patents!
- 08/09/18—360 Immersive: IP and the Business of Virtual Reality
- 08/01/18—Exercise Due Diligence When Selecting New Trademarks