Chambers USA 2018 Ranks Hawley Troxell Attorneys and Practice AreasAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on June 16, 2018
Boise, Idaho – June 16, 2018. Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce 10 of its attorneys and 5 of its practice areas have been recognized in Chambers and Partners USA Guide for 2018. The Chambers and Partners USA Guide only selects 8 practice groups in Idaho; Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Corporate/Commercial, Labor & Employment, Litigation: General Commercial, Litigation: Medical Malpractice & Insurance, Natural Resources, Real Estate, and Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use.
Partners, Sheila Schwager was recognized for her work in Bankruptcy/Restructuring; Partners, Nick Miller and Dick Riley for their work in corporate and commercial areas; Steve Berenter, Brad Miller, and John Ashby for their work in Employment/Labor; Merlyn Clark , Craig Meadows and Jim Martin for their work in general commercial litigation; and Mike Baldner for his work in Real Estate.
About Hawley Troxell:
Hawley Troxell is Idaho’s largest, full service business law firm. With locations in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, and Reno, Hawley Troxell’s headquarters is located at 877 W. Main Street, Boise, Idaho. Hawley Troxell has 75 attorneys, with 21 practice groups. Hawley Troxell is also the exclusive member firm in Idaho for Lex Mundi, the world’s leading network of independent law firms with in-depth experience in 100+ countries worldwide. For additional information about the firm, visit www.hawleytroxell.com; for additional information about Lex Mundi, visit www.lexmundi.com
More Recent News
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards
- 01/24/19—Attorney Kevin Hogle Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/03/19—Attorney Justin Cranney Named Partner
- 11/21/18—Four Hawley Troxell Attorneys, Honorees of Idaho Business Review’s Leaders In Law
- 11/01/18—Hawley Troxell Ranks Among Best Law Firms
- 02/21/19—West Ada Foundation Friends of the Foundation Gala
- 02/28/19—Idaho Humane Society Sip n Purr
- 03/01/19—College of Idaho Gala