Attorney Jody B. Olson Retires from PERSI Board of DirectorsAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on August 11, 2017
The longest serving Trustee in PERSI history, and Chairman of the Board since 1995, Jody B. Olson has retired from the PERSI Board of Directors after (30) years of service. Chairman Olson served a total of six terms, and was appointed by five different Idaho Governors, both democrat and republican; Cecil Andrus, Phil Batt, Dirk Kempthorne, Jim Risch, and C.L. “Butch” Otter.
For further reading see the below link
Jody Olson – Persi
More Recent News
- 01/01/21—Hawley Troxell Equity Partners Re-Elect Stephen R. Thomas and Nicholas G. Miller to the Board of Partners
- 01/01/21—Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/01/21—Attorneys Mindy Muller, Ben Ritchie, Marvin K. Smith, and Brent R. Wilson Named Partners
- 12/30/20—Boise Metro Chamber Announces New Board Leadership
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- No upcoming events.