Christopher Cook joins Hawley TroxellAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on April 24, 2017
Attorney Christopher Cook has joined the Hawley Troxell law firm in Boise.
Cook previously practiced domestic relations law and general civil litigation in Colorado and Idaho. He graduated cum laude from DePaul University College of Law where he was a research assistant to a nationally regarded scholar on disability rights and complex tort litigation. He became a licensed mediator with the Chicago Center for Conflict Resolution, and practiced as a student clinician through DePaul’s legal clinic.
Prior to law school, Christopher earned a B.S.B.A. in finance with an emphasis in international business from the University of Colorado Leeds School of Business. At the University of Colorado, he was a statistics teaching assistant as well as a project assistant and translator to an Italian engineering firm in Florence, Italy. Cook is professionally conversant in Italian and Spanish, and has dual citizenship in the United States and Italy.
More Recent News
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards
- 01/24/19—Attorney Kevin Hogle Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/03/19—Attorney Justin Cranney Named Partner
- 11/21/18—Four Hawley Troxell Attorneys, Honorees of Idaho Business Review’s Leaders In Law
- 11/01/18—Hawley Troxell Ranks Among Best Law Firms