Christopher Cook joins Hawley TroxellAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on April 24, 2017
Attorney Christopher Cook has joined the Hawley Troxell law firm in Boise.
Cook previously practiced domestic relations law and general civil litigation in Colorado and Idaho. He graduated cum laude from DePaul University College of Law where he was a research assistant to a nationally regarded scholar on disability rights and complex tort litigation. He became a licensed mediator with the Chicago Center for Conflict Resolution, and practiced as a student clinician through DePaul’s legal clinic.
Prior to law school, Christopher earned a B.S.B.A. in finance with an emphasis in international business from the University of Colorado Leeds School of Business. At the University of Colorado, he was a statistics teaching assistant as well as a project assistant and translator to an Italian engineering firm in Florence, Italy. Cook is professionally conversant in Italian and Spanish, and has dual citizenship in the United States and Italy.
More Recent News
- 06/19/20—Hawley Troxell “Pays it Forward” to the Boys and Girls Club of Ada County
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer Joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 05/06/20—Attorney Adam Christenson, one of Idaho Business Review’s 2020 Accomplished Under 40
- 05/01/20—IRS and DOL Jointly Issue Final Rule Extending Time Frames: Benefit Plans, Plan Participants and Beneficiaries
- 04/30/20—Governor Little Announces Idaho Rebound Cash Grants Program