Hawley Troxell Hires Trademark Paralegal Kimber McKnightAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on January 1, 2017
Hawley Troxell announces that Kimber McKnight joined the firm as a trademark paralegal on January 1, 2017.
Kimber provides paralegal support for the Intellectual Property and Patent and Emerging Technology practice groups. Kimber has over 30 years’ experience supporting corporate and legal clients. She specializes in trademark prosecution matters, including filing trademark registration applications and maintenance filings with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Kimber is involved in many community activities, including A Day Made Better Teacher Recognition, The Idaho Foodbank, The Good Samaritan Society, Boise CATCH and the City Light Home for Women and Children.
More Recent News
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 05/06/20—Attorney Adam Christenson, one of Idaho Business Review’s 2020 Accomplished Under 40
- 05/01/20—IRS and DOL Jointly Issue Final Rule Extending Time Frames: Benefit Plans, Plan Participants and Beneficiaries
- 04/30/20—Governor Little Announces Idaho Rebound Cash Grants Program
- 04/29/20—Webinar: Where Do We Go From Here: Landlord – Tenant Law in 2020