Hawley Troxell Hires Trademark Paralegal Kimber McKnightAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on January 1, 2017
Hawley Troxell announces that Kimber McKnight joined the firm as a trademark paralegal on January 1, 2017.
Kimber provides paralegal support for the Intellectual Property and Patent and Emerging Technology practice groups. Kimber has over 30 years’ experience supporting corporate and legal clients. She specializes in trademark prosecution matters, including filing trademark registration applications and maintenance filings with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Kimber is involved in many community activities, including A Day Made Better Teacher Recognition, The Idaho Foodbank, The Good Samaritan Society, Boise CATCH and the City Light Home for Women and Children.
More Recent News
- 01/01/21—Hawley Troxell Equity Partners Re-Elect Stephen R. Thomas and Nicholas G. Miller to the Board of Partners
- 01/01/21—Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/01/21—Attorneys Mindy Muller, Ben Ritchie, Marvin K. Smith, and Brent R. Wilson Named Partners
- 12/30/20—Boise Metro Chamber Announces New Board Leadership
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- No upcoming events.