Attorney Dana Hofstetter Joins Hawley TroxellAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on July 7, 2016
Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce that attorney Dana Hofstetter have joined the firm. Hofstetter is a transactional attorney specializing in business, real estate and renewable energy law.
“We are pleased to welcome Dana Hofstetter to Hawley Troxell. The addition of her water rights practice as well as her extensive experience in real estate and renewable energy will enable us to provide an even deeper level of service to our growing client base.” said Managing Partner Nicholas Miller.
Hofstetter focuses her practice in water rights, including water rights adjudications, water shortage and conflict proceedings, water right due diligence reviews for real estate transactions as well as new permit and transfer approvals and easement matters. In addition to her expertise in water and environmental law, Hofstetter has prior experience in land and resource management plan proceedings; advising on state and federal public land laws; public land approvals, including Rights of Way, Permits, and Land Exchanges and Disclaimers of Interest.
Hofstetter received her J.D. and M.A. from the University Of California in Berkeley, California and her B.A. from Princeton University.
More Recent News
- 01/01/21—Hawley Troxell Equity Partners Re-Elect Stephen R. Thomas and Nicholas G. Miller to the Board of Partners
- 01/01/21—Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/01/21—Attorneys Mindy Muller, Ben Ritchie, Marvin K. Smith, and Brent R. Wilson Named Partners
- 12/30/20—Boise Metro Chamber Announces New Board Leadership
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- No upcoming events.