Attorney Stephen M. Frinsko Joins Hawley TroxellAdded by Steve M. Frinsko in News on April 23, 2015
Boise, ID – April 23, 2015. Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce that attorney Steve Frinsko has joined the firm. Frinsko is a transactional attorney, specializing in business and real estate law, including antitrust compliance, insurance, and commercial transactions.
“We are pleased to welcome Steve Frinsko to Hawley Troxell. The addition to our business and real estate groups will enable us to provide an even deeper level of service to our growing client base.” said Managing Partner Nick Miller.
Frinsko’s prior experience includes his role as in-house legal counsel to Packaging Corporation of America, a Fortune 1000 manufacturing company. At PCA, he provided legal counseling on issues such as commercial and real estate transactions, environmental compliance, credit and collections, bankruptcy, litigation management, and labor and employment. Previous to his in-house position, Steve was in private practice, where his practice mainly focused on real estate and construction litigation.
Frinsko is a member of Idaho State Bar’s Real Property and Business & Corporate Law Sections. He received his J.D. summa cum laude from the University of Idaho College of Law in Moscow, Idaho and his B.A. from Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire. While in law school, he was named Outstanding Associate Editor for the Idaho Law Review and Best Advocate in the McNichols-Appellate Advocacy Program.
About Hawley Troxell:
Hawley Troxell is Idaho’s largest, full service business law firm. With locations in Coeur d’Alene, Pocatello, and Reno, Hawley Troxell’s headquarters are located at 877 W. Main Street in Boise, Idaho. For additional information about the firm, visit www.hawleytroxell.com
More Recent News
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 05/06/20—Attorney Adam Christenson, one of Idaho Business Review’s 2020 Accomplished Under 40
- 05/01/20—IRS and DOL Jointly Issue Final Rule Extending Time Frames: Benefit Plans, Plan Participants and Beneficiaries
- 04/30/20—Governor Little Announces Idaho Rebound Cash Grants Program
- 04/29/20—Webinar: Where Do We Go From Here: Landlord – Tenant Law in 2020