Attorney Adam Christenson Joins the FirmAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on May 12, 2014
Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce that Adam Christenson has recently joined the firm’s creditor right’s group. The mortgage banking group will continue to deliver timely, efficient, and proactive legal services to mortgage servicers, banks, financial institutions, and GSEs. Hawley Troxell and the mortgage banking group continue to offer the following services:
- Nonjudicial Foreclosures
- Judicial Foreclosures
- Eviction / Unlawful Detainer Actions
- Title Resolution
- Litigation (State and Federal Courts)
- Defense Litigation
- Mediated Settlements
- Shopping Center Law
- Loss Mitigation
- Deeds in Lieu
- Deficiency Judgments
- REO Closings
Adam Christenson has been a practicing attorney for 7 years. His practice includes judicial and non-judicial foreclosures, title claims, evictions, deeds in lieu, REO closings, commercial real estate, shopping center law, real estate, and litigation representation. Mr. Christenson graduated Magna Cum Laude from UCLA and is a member of Phi Beta Kappa. He received his J.D. degree from the University of Colorado School of Law.
About Hawley Troxell
Hawley Troxell is Idaho’s largest, full service business law firm. With locations in Coeur d’Alene, Pocatello, and Reno, Hawley Troxell’s headquarters are located at 877 Main Street in Boise, Idaho. For additional information about the firm, visitwww.hawleytroxell.com.
More Recent News
- 01/01/21—Hawley Troxell Equity Partners Re-Elect Stephen R. Thomas and Nicholas G. Miller to the Board of Partners
- 01/01/21—Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/01/21—Attorneys Mindy Muller, Ben Ritchie, Marvin K. Smith, and Brent R. Wilson Named Partners
- 12/30/20—Boise Metro Chamber Announces New Board Leadership
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- No upcoming events.