Cydni Waldner ERISA Group Attorney Joins Hawley TroxellAdded by Cydni Waldner in News on April 29, 2014
Hawley Troxell is pleased to welcome Cydni Waldner to the firm as an attorney in the firm’s employee benefits practice group. Waldner has practiced law for more than 16 years and has significant experience with assisting large corporations and companies with the nuances specific to ERISA laws and regulations, executive compensation, and employee benefits. Waldner’s early career as corporate counsel included responsibilities for legal compliance in the employee benefits areas.
Waldner received her J.D. from the University of Montana School of Law in 1997 and her B.A. from Harvard University in 1993. Waldner is actively involved with The Western Pension and Benefits Conference. She has held titles such as Founding Member, Board Member, Secretary, and eventually earning the position as President.
About Hawley Troxell
Hawley Troxell is Idaho’s largest, full service business law firm. With locations in Coeur d’Alene, Pocatello, and Reno, Hawley Troxell’s headquarters are located at 877 Main Street in Boise, Idaho. For additional information about the firm, visit www.hawleytroxell.com.
More Recent News
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 05/06/20—Attorney Adam Christenson, one of Idaho Business Review’s 2020 Accomplished Under 40
- 05/01/20—IRS and DOL Jointly Issue Final Rule Extending Time Frames: Benefit Plans, Plan Participants and Beneficiaries
- 04/30/20—Governor Little Announces Idaho Rebound Cash Grants Program
- 04/29/20—Webinar: Where Do We Go From Here: Landlord – Tenant Law in 2020