OCC Offers Training for Directors of National Community Banks and Federal Savings AssociationsAdded by Hawley Troxell in Banking Law, News on February 26, 2014
The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), which supervises national banks and federal savings associations, is hosting 33 workshops nationwide for directors of national community banks and federal savings associations. These programs are open only to directors of institutions supervised by the OCC and focus on topics such as risk assessment, compliance risk, and basic training for new bank directors. These workshops allow directors to interact with their peers and with bank examiners to exchange ideas, learn from the experience of others, and obtain the OCC’s perspective on issues. More information is available at www.seiservices.com/occ.
If you have questions, please contact our banking group or call 208.344.6000.
More Banking Law Blog Posts
- 04/10/20—Federal Reserve Releases Term Sheets for Main Street Lending New Loan Facility and Main Street Expanded Loan Facility programs
- 10/29/18—Amendments to Municipal Securities Disclosure; What Lenders Should Know
- 03/23/17—Department of Labor’s Fiduciary Rule is on Unstable Ground
- 08/18/16—New ALTA Land Survey Requirements Affecting Your Next Loan Transaction
- 06/28/16—2016 Legislative Updates