Executive Director Susan Olson Elected to Hillcrest Board of DirectorsAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on February 11, 2014
Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce Executive Director Susan Olson has been elected to the Hillcrest Country Club Board of Directors. Olson is the second woman to be elected to the board in the 89 years since the club’s inception. She will serve a three year term on the board and act as the chair of the membership committee in 2014.
Olson, through a team of highly qualified professionals, oversees the administrative, financial, and operational functions of the firm. She is a member of the American Lung Association leadership council, the Treasure Valley CFO forum, the Boise State University College of Business & Economics Advisory Council, the Association of Legal Administrators, and the Boise Aeros Multi-sport club.
Hillcrest Country Club was the third golf course formed in the Treasure Valley when it was established in 1925 by Harry and John Eagleson. For more information about Hillcrest please visit their website here.
More Recent News
- 01/01/21—Hawley Troxell Equity Partners Re-Elect Stephen R. Thomas and Nicholas G. Miller to the Board of Partners
- 01/01/21—Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/01/21—Attorneys Mindy Muller, Ben Ritchie, Marvin K. Smith, and Brent R. Wilson Named Partners
- 12/30/20—Boise Metro Chamber Announces New Board Leadership
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- No upcoming events.