Executive Director Susan Olson Elected to Hillcrest Board of DirectorsAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on February 11, 2014
Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce Executive Director Susan Olson has been elected to the Hillcrest Country Club Board of Directors. Olson is the second woman to be elected to the board in the 89 years since the club’s inception. She will serve a three year term on the board and act as the chair of the membership committee in 2014.
Olson, through a team of highly qualified professionals, oversees the administrative, financial, and operational functions of the firm. She is a member of the American Lung Association leadership council, the Treasure Valley CFO forum, the Boise State University College of Business & Economics Advisory Council, the Association of Legal Administrators, and the Boise Aeros Multi-sport club.
Hillcrest Country Club was the third golf course formed in the Treasure Valley when it was established in 1925 by Harry and John Eagleson. For more information about Hillcrest please visit their website here.
More Recent News
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 05/06/20—Attorney Adam Christenson, one of Idaho Business Review’s 2020 Accomplished Under 40
- 05/01/20—IRS and DOL Jointly Issue Final Rule Extending Time Frames: Benefit Plans, Plan Participants and Beneficiaries
- 04/30/20—Governor Little Announces Idaho Rebound Cash Grants Program
- 04/29/20—Webinar: Where Do We Go From Here: Landlord – Tenant Law in 2020