Welcoming New Attorney Jason MelvilleAdded by Jason D. Melville in News on January 27, 2014
We are pleased to welcome Jason Melville to the firm as an attorney practicing in the areas of business, corporate, tax, and estate planning. Melville has practiced law for more than 16 years and has significant experience in estate planning, wealth preservation, business formation, transactions, mergers, acquisitions, succession planning, probate, administration of estates, estate litigation, tax deferred exchanges, and tax planning and dispute resolution with federal and state taxing authorities.
Melville received his J.D. from Texas Tech University School of Law in 1997 and also received his Master of Laws (LL.M.) from the University of Washington School of Law in 2002. While at Texas Tech he served on the Law Review as a note editor, and from 2002 to the present he has been the author of the ABA Sales and Use Tax Desk Book for the Idaho Chapter. Melville is a member of the Idaho State Bar taxation, probate, and trust law section and he is Martindale Hubbell AV-Preeminent rated. He is also a board member for the Better Business Bureau, a member of the Treasure Valley Estate Planning Council and Boise Estate Planning Council, and a director of the Boy Scouts of America Ore-Ida Council.
More Recent News
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards
- 01/24/19—Attorney Kevin Hogle Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/03/19—Attorney Justin Cranney Named Partner
- 11/21/18—Four Hawley Troxell Attorneys, Honorees of Idaho Business Review’s Leaders In Law
- 11/01/18—Hawley Troxell Ranks Among Best Law Firms
- 02/21/19—West Ada Foundation Friends of the Foundation Gala
- 02/28/19—Idaho Humane Society Sip n Purr
- 03/01/19—College of Idaho Gala