Updates to FDIC Video Training for Bank ProfessionalsAdded by Hawley Troxell in Banking Law, News on January 21, 2014
The FDIC recently updated its Virtual Technical Assistance Program video series to include technical training for bankers on (i) evaluation of municipal securities, (ii) the allowance for loan and lease losses, (iii) troubled debt restructuring, and (iv) fair lending.
These trainings are included in the FDIC’s online Directors Resource Center Technical Video Assistance Program. The Technical Video Assistance Program provides user-friendly video trainings for bank directors, officers, and employees on areas of supervisory focus and regulatory changes.
These videos, and the non-video material in the Directors Resource Center, provide an invaluable resource for community directors and officers. Video topics include a New Director Education Series and a Virtual Directors College Program. Non-video information includes Pocket Guide for Directors and Regulatory Guidance on Risk Management Supervision and Consumer Protection and Community Reinvestment Act Guidance.
For more information, please contact our Banking Group or call 208.344.6000.
More Banking Law Blog Posts
- 10/29/18—Amendments to Municipal Securities Disclosure; What Lenders Should Know
- 03/23/17—Department of Labor’s Fiduciary Rule is on Unstable Ground
- 08/18/16—New ALTA Land Survey Requirements Affecting Your Next Loan Transaction
- 06/28/16—2016 Legislative Updates
- 06/02/16—Who Paid You? Chapter 7 Trustees are Asking and Creditors Should Know