Hawley Troxell Celebrates 50th AnniversaryAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on January 21, 2014
Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce it is celebrating its 50th anniversary this month. The firm was founded as Hawley Troxell Ennis & Hawley, LLP on January 1, 1964, when Jess Hawley Jr. and Jack Hawley combined their litigation practice with Robert Troxell’s business expertise and Paul Ennis’ experience in business and litigation. The founding fathers practiced law together for more than 15 years.
Hawley Troxell has been headquartered in Boise since its inception. It expanded its footprint to southeast Idaho in 1985 by opening an office in Pocatello. In 2003, it added an office in Reno, Nevada and in 2010 it expanded to northern Idaho with an office in Coeur d’Alene, which was expanded this month with the addition of 3 new municipal law attorneys. Hawley Troxell is the largest, full service business law firm in Idaho with 19 diverse practice groups, 56 attorneys, and 58 support staff.
“We are excited to be celebrating this momentous anniversary marking 50 years of serving our clients’ legal needs. We would like to take this opportunity to thank the community for making this anniversary possible with their continued support and business,” said Managing Partner Steve Berenter.
In addition to celebrating its 50th anniversary this month, Hawley Troxell recently launched a new advertising campaign and website featuring the firm’s new slogan The Hawley Troxell Way, which highlights its customized approach of delivering legal services to clients.
More Recent News
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards
- 01/24/19—Attorney Kevin Hogle Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/03/19—Attorney Justin Cranney Named Partner
- 11/21/18—Four Hawley Troxell Attorneys, Honorees of Idaho Business Review’s Leaders In Law
- 11/01/18—Hawley Troxell Ranks Among Best Law Firms
- 02/21/19—West Ada Foundation Friends of the Foundation Gala
- 02/28/19—Idaho Humane Society Sip n Purr
- 03/01/19—College of Idaho Gala