Alison Perry Named Leaders in LawAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on October 9, 2013
Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce that two of its attorneys and one employee have been recognized by the Idaho Business Review as Leaders in Law. Librarian Alison Perry earned the only Unsung Hero designation that was awarded. Of the nearly 100 legal professionals nominated, 21 individuals were selected by a panel of their peers in one of eight categories. They were chosen based on professional achievements, leadership, community work, and goal attainment.
Alison Perry has 28 years of experience as a librarian and has been with Hawley Troxell since 2002. Perry is a member of the Idaho Library Association and the American Association of Law Libraries.
The recipients’ stories will be available in a special section that will be published in the Idaho Business Review on November 15. An awards reception will be held on November 14, from 5:30-8:00 p.m. at the University of Idaho College of Law in downtown Boise. For more information or to purchase tickets, click here.
More Recent News
- 01/01/21—Hawley Troxell Equity Partners Re-Elect Stephen R. Thomas and Nicholas G. Miller to the Board of Partners
- 01/01/21—Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/01/21—Attorneys Mindy Muller, Ben Ritchie, Marvin K. Smith, and Brent R. Wilson Named Partners
- 12/30/20—Boise Metro Chamber Announces New Board Leadership
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- No upcoming events.