Kristin Bjorkman Elected to Idaho Shakespeare Festival BoardAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on October 10, 2013
We are pleased to announce partner Kristin Bjorkman has been elected to the Idaho Shakespeare Festival’s board of trustees. She will serve a three-year term, which began October 1, 2013. The board is comprised of volunteer community members who govern the award-winning Idaho Shakespeare Festival, which produces five theatrical performances each summer. Hawley Troxell partner Nick Miller has also served with the board in varying capacities since 2000.
Bjorkman’s practice entails commercial and real estate financing, including documenting loan originations and due diligence, while representing banks, financial institutions, and other institutional lenders. She was a graduate of the Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce Leadership Boise in 2013 and has been a member of the Chamber’s Boise Young Professionals since 2009. Bjorkman received the Idaho Business Review Accomplished Under 40 award in 2012 and the Women’s and Children’s Alliance Tribute to Women and Industry (TWIN) award in 2011.
More Recent News
- 01/01/21—Hawley Troxell Equity Partners Re-Elect Stephen R. Thomas and Nicholas G. Miller to the Board of Partners
- 01/01/21—Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/01/21—Attorneys Mindy Muller, Ben Ritchie, Marvin K. Smith, and Brent R. Wilson Named Partners
- 12/30/20—Boise Metro Chamber Announces New Board Leadership
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- No upcoming events.