Attorney Sarah Reed Joins FirmAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on October 7, 2013
We are pleased to welcome Sarah Reed to the firm as an associate attorney in the banking and real estate groups. Reed has been working for the firm as a contract attorney since June, and became a member of the firm on October 1, 2013. Her practice focuses on real estate and finance and she has significant experience in real estate transactions and management, including leases, restrictive covenants and easements, and the resolution of property management issues. Reed is also a member of the business and corporate law and real property sections of the Idaho State Bar.
Reed formerly practiced law at Fiore, Racobs & Powers in Irvine, California for five years. She received her J.D. from the University of North Dakota School of Law in 2005 and her B.A., summa cum laude, from California State University, Long Beach in 2001. During her time at North Dakota Law School, she was a member of the North Dakota Law Review from 2003-2004 and editor of student articles from 2004-2005. While living in California, Reed was a member of the Community Associations Institute and chair of their programs committee from 2009-2012. She also volunteered at the Long Beach Rescue Mission, helping to serve meals and provide encouragement to inner-city people in need.
More Recent News
- 01/01/21—Hawley Troxell Equity Partners Re-Elect Stephen R. Thomas and Nicholas G. Miller to the Board of Partners
- 01/01/21—Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/01/21—Attorneys Mindy Muller, Ben Ritchie, Marvin K. Smith, and Brent R. Wilson Named Partners
- 12/30/20—Boise Metro Chamber Announces New Board Leadership
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- No upcoming events.