Welcoming New Attorney Dane BolingerAdded by Dane A. Bolinger in News on June 11, 2013
We are pleased to welcome Dane A. Bolinger to the firm as an associate attorney in the litigation, insurance, and real estate groups. Bolinger’s first day with the firm was May, 31, 2013. His practice involves defending companies of all sizes in a variety of litigation matters, including contract and lease disputes, state and federal warranty claims, state and federal unfair competition suits, accounting fraud claims, and trade secret misappropriation claims. He also has significant experience representing insurance carriers, real estate contractors, and developers.
Bolinger formerly practiced law at Swanson, Martin, & Bell, LLP in Chicago, Illinois. He received his J.D., summa cum laude, from the John Marshall Law School in 2008, and his B.A. from Indiana University Bloomington in 2002. During his time at John Marshall Law School, he was a member of the Saul Lefkowitz Moot Court Team, and a recipient in 2006 of the Fred F. Herzog Scholarship for academic excellence.
More Recent News
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 05/06/20—Attorney Adam Christenson, one of Idaho Business Review’s 2020 Accomplished Under 40
- 05/01/20—IRS and DOL Jointly Issue Final Rule Extending Time Frames: Benefit Plans, Plan Participants and Beneficiaries
- 04/30/20—Governor Little Announces Idaho Rebound Cash Grants Program
- 04/29/20—Webinar: Where Do We Go From Here: Landlord – Tenant Law in 2020