Welcoming New Attorney Dane BolingerAdded by Dane A. Bolinger in News on June 11, 2013
We are pleased to welcome Dane A. Bolinger to the firm as an associate attorney in the litigation, insurance, and real estate groups. Bolinger’s first day with the firm was May, 31, 2013. His practice involves defending companies of all sizes in a variety of litigation matters, including contract and lease disputes, state and federal warranty claims, state and federal unfair competition suits, accounting fraud claims, and trade secret misappropriation claims. He also has significant experience representing insurance carriers, real estate contractors, and developers.
Bolinger formerly practiced law at Swanson, Martin, & Bell, LLP in Chicago, Illinois. He received his J.D., summa cum laude, from the John Marshall Law School in 2008, and his B.A. from Indiana University Bloomington in 2002. During his time at John Marshall Law School, he was a member of the Saul Lefkowitz Moot Court Team, and a recipient in 2006 of the Fred F. Herzog Scholarship for academic excellence.
More Recent News
- 01/01/21—Hawley Troxell Equity Partners Re-Elect Stephen R. Thomas and Nicholas G. Miller to the Board of Partners
- 01/01/21—Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/01/21—Attorneys Mindy Muller, Ben Ritchie, Marvin K. Smith, and Brent R. Wilson Named Partners
- 12/30/20—Boise Metro Chamber Announces New Board Leadership
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- No upcoming events.