Local News 8 Covers Health Care Reform Seminar in PocatelloAdded by Hawley Troxell in Health Law, News on June 12, 2013
Partner Tom Mortell and other Hawley Troxell attorneys hosted complimentary health care reform seminars in Pocatello, Idaho Falls, and Rexburg to inform employers about the hidden perils in health care reform and the requirements of the Affordable Care Act.
More Health Law Blog Posts
- 10/15/20—Tom Mortell moderates Idaho Business Review Breakfast Series Panel
- 04/02/20—The Idaho Patient Act: What it means for Idahoans
- 03/25/20—Idaho’s Hospitals – What the Governor’s Waiver of DHW Rules Means to Your Facility
- 03/17/20—An Overview of Involuntary Mental Health Holds in Idaho
- 05/09/18—What the Medicaid Expansion Ballot Initiative Could Mean for Idaho
- No upcoming events.