Local News 8 Covers Health Care Reform Seminar in PocatelloAdded by Hawley Troxell in Health Law, News on June 12, 2013
Partner Tom Mortell and other Hawley Troxell attorneys hosted complimentary health care reform seminars in Pocatello, Idaho Falls, and Rexburg to inform employers about the hidden perils in health care reform and the requirements of the Affordable Care Act.
More Health Law Blog Posts
- 05/09/18—What the Medicaid Expansion Ballot Initiative Could Mean for Idaho
- 05/30/17—What the American Health Care Act Could Mean For Idaho
- 02/10/16—Moving Towards a Workable Definition of ‘Community’ After Bybee v. Gorman
- 06/26/15—King v. Burwell: Obamacare Survives Another Challenge
- 06/25/15—IBR features Article by Tom Mortell – Health Care Quality is a Business Issue