Wine, Brew, Spirits Seminar on June 4thAdded by Hawley Troxell in News, Wine, Brew, Spirits Law on May 21, 2013
Our Wine, Brew, Spirits attorneys will host an informative breakfast seminar on Tuesday, June 4, 2013 from 8:00-9:00 a.m. The seminar will cover topics that every business owner in one of these growing industries should know, including business formation, tax regulations, intellectual property protection, employment issues, leasing, and more. Breakfast will be provided.
Space is limited, so please RSVP here or call 208.388.4919 to reserve your seat.
More Tax Law Blog Posts
- 01/04/18—Idaho Wine Commission: Come As You Are
- 02/18/15—Idaho Statesman features article “Why Idaho should ease retail limits on breweries”
- 02/10/15—Which Breweries Can Open Brew Pubs?
- 01/16/15—Public Beer Sampling Now Permitted
- 12/29/14—Why Bars and Restaurants Mark Their Tap Handles