Hawley Troxell Named 2013 Best Places to Work in IdahoAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on March 19, 2013
Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce that it has been recognized by Populus as one of the Best Places to Work in Idaho. This distinction was awarded to the firm as the result of surveys completed by Hawley Troxell employees who were asked to provide feedback in areas of work environment, flexibility, and quality of management. The compiled scores gathered from these surveys exceeded the threshold needed to be considered a best place to work, resulting in the firm being ranked among the top scoring medium-sized businesses in the state of Idaho. Hawley Troxell will be recognized, along with the other ranked businesses, at an awards banquet on April 18, 2013, at the Linen Building in Boise.
“Hawley Troxell strives to create a workplace that is flexible, productive, and employee-friendly. Participating in the Best Places to Work survey is one of the methods we use to determine issues that are important to our staff, so we can continue to improve,” said Lynn McConnell, Human Resources Manager.
More Recent News
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 05/06/20—Attorney Adam Christenson, one of Idaho Business Review’s 2020 Accomplished Under 40
- 05/01/20—IRS and DOL Jointly Issue Final Rule Extending Time Frames: Benefit Plans, Plan Participants and Beneficiaries
- 04/30/20—Governor Little Announces Idaho Rebound Cash Grants Program
- 04/29/20—Webinar: Where Do We Go From Here: Landlord – Tenant Law in 2020