Partner Kristin Bjorkman Selected As Women of Today & Tomorrow HonoreeAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on November 8, 2012
Partner Kristin Bjorkman was selected as an honoree at the 2012 Women of Today & Tomorrow luncheon on November 1, 2012. The women honored with this award are community-centered individuals who demonstrate extraordinary vision, achievement, and leadership.
The Women of Today & Tomorrow is an annual community event that supports Girl Scouts. The focus of this year’s luncheon was preparing girls for leadership in fields not previously accessible, such as science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
Bjorkman’s practice focuses on commercial and real estate financing, including documenting loan originations and due diligence, while representing banks, financial institutions and other institutional lenders. She earned an undergraduate degree in business administration from Northwest Nazarene University and her law degree from the University of Idaho. Bjorkman received the Idaho Business Review Accomplished Under 40 award in 2012 and the Women’s & Children’s Alliance, TWIN award in 2011. She is actively involved in the community as a member of Leadership Boise class of 2011-2013, Boise Young Professionals membership committee, CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) Idaho membership committee, and previously spent four years on the Boise Valley Habitat for Humanity Board of Trustees.
More Recent News
- 06/19/20—Hawley Troxell “Pays it Forward” to the Boys and Girls Club of Ada County
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer Joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 05/06/20—Attorney Adam Christenson, one of Idaho Business Review’s 2020 Accomplished Under 40
- 05/01/20—IRS and DOL Jointly Issue Final Rule Extending Time Frames: Benefit Plans, Plan Participants and Beneficiaries
- 04/30/20—Governor Little Announces Idaho Rebound Cash Grants Program