Best Lawyers Recognizes Hawley Troxell As “Best Law Firm”Added by Hawley Troxell in News on October 31, 2012
Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce that it has been recognized as a “Best Law Firm” in the 2013 Edition of U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms.” The firm was selected based on a rigorous evaluation process, including peer reviews from leading attorneys and evaluations by clients. Firms were chosen based on criteria such as, expertise, responsiveness, integrity, cost-effectiveness, understanding of business and its needs, and likelihood of referring matters to the firm.
This is the third edition of the U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” featuring law firms given consistently impressive performance ratings by peers and clients. Achieving a high ranking, as Hawley Troxell has, is a special distinction that exemplifies a unique combination of excellence and breadth of experience.
The goal of the “Best Law Firms” is to help guide referring attorneys and clients seeking counsel regarding personal and corporate legal advice.
“Because we combine hard data with peer reviews and client assessments, more and more clients inform us that ours are the most thorough, accurate, and helpful rankings of law firms ever developed,” said Steven Naifeh, president of Best Lawyers.
More Recent News
- 01/01/21—Hawley Troxell Equity Partners Re-Elect Stephen R. Thomas and Nicholas G. Miller to the Board of Partners
- 01/01/21—Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/01/21—Attorneys Mindy Muller, Ben Ritchie, Marvin K. Smith, and Brent R. Wilson Named Partners
- 12/30/20—Boise Metro Chamber Announces New Board Leadership
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- No upcoming events.