Hawley Troxell Co-Sponsored Nationally Recognized Expert Lauren Stiller RikleenAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on July 18, 2012
Hawley Troxell co-sponsored a CLE presented by Idaho Women Lawyers, which featured Lauren Stiller Rikleen, a nationally recognized expert on developing a diverse and multi-generational workforce. The CLE took place during the Idaho State Bar’s Annual Meeting on July 12, 2012. Rikleen also presented to Hawley Troxell attorneys and managers on July 10 and 11.
Rikleen, a former equity partner at Bowditch & Dewey, LLP, launched the Rikleen Institute for Strategic Leadership to help businesses and other organizations create a culture where their professionals can advance and flourish. She is also the Executive-in-Residence at Boston College’s Center for Work & Family in the Carroll School of Management. Rikleen is the author of Ending the Gauntlet: Removing Barriers to Women’s Success in the Law, published in 2006 and Success Strategies for Women Lawyers, published in 2010.
More Recent News
- 03/28/19—Attorney Andrea Rosholt Receives Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN Award
- 03/06/19—Partner Sarah Reed Received Idaho Business Review’s 2019 Women of the Year Award
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards
- 02/11/19—Hawley Troxell Attorney Tracy Wright Named Equity Partner
- 01/24/19—Attorney Kevin Hogle Joins Hawley Troxell