Partner Merlyn Clark Receives Sheldon A. Vincenti Award For Exemplary ServiceAdded by Merlyn W. Clark in News on June 6, 2012
Hawley Troxell partner Merlyn W. Clark was awarded the Sheldon A. Vincenti Award for Exemplary Service from the University of Idaho College of Law for his years of service to the College as an instructor in the trial advocacy program and as an instructor of mediation and arbitration in the College’s Northwest Institute for Dispute Resolution. Faculty presented him with his award on May 12, 2012, during the University’s commencement ceremony. Clark graduated from the University’s College of Law with his J.D. in 1964, and has been an instructor there for 15 years.
Clark is a senior litigator, an experienced arbitrator, and certified professional mediator. He focuses his practice on complex civil litigation involving real property, contract and commercial law, and business entities. He also serves as a Special Master on discovery of electronically stored information and as a hearing officer. Clark has argued more than 30 cases to the Idaho Supreme Court. His practice includes alternative dispute resolution as an advocate for clients and as an arbitrator and mediator. He is on the roster of mediators for the United States District Court of Idaho and the Idaho state courts.
More Recent News
- 07/12/19—Hawley Troxell Promotes Melissa Schafer to HR Manager
- 05/31/19—Idaho Business Review’s Experts Forum Report – Opportunity Zones
- 03/28/19—Attorney Andrea Rosholt Receives Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN Award
- 03/06/19—Partner Sarah Reed Received Idaho Business Review’s 2019 Women of the Year Award
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards