Spangler Offers Perspectives on Four Decades with Idaho, MTCAdded by John McGown, Jr. in Business Law, News, Tax Law on May 1, 2012
Interested in learning about the background of how Idaho taxes the income of corporations doing business in several states, including Idaho? If so click here to view the quarterly publication of the Idaho Society of CPAs, including a short introduction linking you to an interview with Ted Spangler, the now retired attorney for the Idaho State Tax Commission, where he worked for 36 years.
More Corporate Law Blog Posts
- 10/23/17—RESPA Section 9 & Title Company Selection
- 10/23/17—Commentary on Financing of Public School Buildings
- 10/19/17—Preserving the Liability Shield in Closely Held Corporations and LLCs
- 08/22/17—In re Spanish Peak Holdings II, LLC: Lessons for Trustees and Lessees in Bankruptcy
- 05/30/17—Plan for the Unexpected