Spangler Offers Perspectives on Four Decades with Idaho, MTCAdded by John McGown, Jr. in Business Law, News, Tax Law on May 1, 2012
Interested in learning about the background of how Idaho taxes the income of corporations doing business in several states, including Idaho? If so click here to view the quarterly publication of the Idaho Society of CPAs, including a short introduction linking you to an interview with Ted Spangler, the now retired attorney for the Idaho State Tax Commission, where he worked for 36 years.
More Corporate Law Blog Posts
- 02/02/21—CDC Extends Eviction Order Until March 31, 2021
- 01/04/21—Extension of CDC Eviction Order
- 12/22/20—Your Business’s Legal Rights: Guidelines to the COVID Pandemic and Non-Compliant Customers
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- 10/21/20—New Idaho Supreme Court Decision Allows Debtors to Use a Creditor’s Violation of the One-Action Rule as a Sword, Not Just a Shield.
- No upcoming events.