Hawley Troxell Attorneys Participate in Alternative Dispute Resolution Settlement WeekAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on March 23, 2012
During the first week in April, volunteer judges and legal experts will help those headed for federal court in Idaho take an alternative route in resolving their cases. The United States
District & Bankruptcy Court, District of Idaho, in conjunction with the Ninth Circuit Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Committee, will host an ADR Settlement Week entitled Resolution Roundup during the week of April 2-6, 2012.
More Recent News
- 01/01/21—Hawley Troxell Equity Partners Re-Elect Stephen R. Thomas and Nicholas G. Miller to the Board of Partners
- 01/01/21—Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/01/21—Attorneys Mindy Muller, Ben Ritchie, Marvin K. Smith, and Brent R. Wilson Named Partners
- 12/30/20—Boise Metro Chamber Announces New Board Leadership
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- No upcoming events.