What on Earth Is Going on at the Idaho State Tax Commission? An Outsider’s ViewAdded by John McGown, Jr. in News on August 3, 2011
Attorney John McGown presented at the Idaho State Bar Annual Meeting in Sun Valley on July 14, 2011. Click here to see his presentation outline.
Since the materials were submitted, Commissioner Sam Haws has moved to the Idaho Commission on Aging and was replaced by Rich Jackson, a long time CPA who lives in Emmett, but practiced in Boise. I understand that he will handle sales tax issues in his new role as one of the four Commissioners at the Idaho State Tax Commission.
Click here to view John’s Idaho Taxes blog.
More Recent News
- 07/12/19—Hawley Troxell Promotes Melissa Schafer to HR Manager
- 05/31/19—Idaho Business Review’s Experts Forum Report – Opportunity Zones
- 03/28/19—Attorney Andrea Rosholt Receives Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN Award
- 03/06/19—Partner Sarah Reed Received Idaho Business Review’s 2019 Women of the Year Award
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards