Idaho Uniform Limited Liability Company Act: Cross Reference Tables and Narrative Comparison to Repealed LLC ActAdded by Richard A. Riley in News on August 1, 2011
Richard A. Riley, a partner in the firm’s Business Finance Practice Group, participated in Idaho State Bar study committees that vetted the 1979 and 1997 revisions of the Idaho Business Corporation Act, the Idaho Uniform Securities Act enacted in 2004, and the Idaho Uniform Limited Liability Company Act (IULLCA) enacted in 2008. In connection with seminars that he presented to lawyers and accountants concerning IULLCA, Mr. Riley prepared cross-reference tables to compare the provisions of IULLCA with the provisions of Idaho’s previous limited liability company statute that had been in effect since 1993. Click here for Cross-Reference Tables cross-referencing IULLCA to the repealed statute and vice versa. Click here for a narrative comparison of the two statutes.
More Recent News
- 07/12/19—Hawley Troxell Promotes Melissa Schafer to HR Manager
- 05/31/19—Idaho Business Review’s Experts Forum Report – Opportunity Zones
- 03/28/19—Attorney Andrea Rosholt Receives Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN Award
- 03/06/19—Partner Sarah Reed Received Idaho Business Review’s 2019 Women of the Year Award
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards