Paula Kluksdal Honored For Service To The Idaho State Bar And Idaho Law FoundationAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on April 27, 2011
The Board of Commissioners of the Idaho State Bar will honor Hawley Troxell partner Paula Landholm Kluksdal with a special service award on Thursday, July 14th, during the Idaho State Bar’s Annual Meeting in Sun Valley. Deborah A. Ferguson, President, Idaho State Bar, said the award recognizes Kluksdal’s “contribution to the improvement of the legal profession. We are honoring you for your service and commitment to the 4th District Bar Association and the Partners against Domestic Violence Project.”
Paula Kluksdal focuses her practice in the areas of real estate and finance. She represents a wide variety of lenders and borrowers in the documentation and due diligence necessary for securitized lending, compliance with Idaho’s commercial lending regulations, loan documentation, and collection. In addition to extensive experience in the negotiation and drafting of legal opinions on commercial lending laws, she actively represents various municipalities and 501©(3) borrowers in the negotiation, documentation, and compliance in connection with public finance transactions.
More Recent News
- 01/01/21—Hawley Troxell Equity Partners Re-Elect Stephen R. Thomas and Nicholas G. Miller to the Board of Partners
- 01/01/21—Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/01/21—Attorneys Mindy Muller, Ben Ritchie, Marvin K. Smith, and Brent R. Wilson Named Partners
- 12/30/20—Boise Metro Chamber Announces New Board Leadership
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- No upcoming events.