ISB Features Article “A Sea-Change Year for Federal Contractor Employers: Revised Regulations and New Executive Order Obligations”Added by Hawley Troxell in Articles & Publications, Employment Law on February 26, 2015
Federal contractor employers have special obligations with which to comply—not just with nondiscrimination and equal employment laws that are applicable to most private sector employers, including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964,[i]—but also equal employment and affirmative action laws put in place to improve employment opportunities for individuals who were traditionally underrepresented in various employment positions, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.[ii]
This article was featured in the The Advocate – Official Publication of the Idaho State Bar Volume 58, No. 1, January 2015. Click HERE to read the full article!
More Employment Law Blog Posts
- 04/16/21—COBRA Subsidy Update: DOL Issues Model Notices and FAQs
- 04/02/21—Benefits Provisions of the American Rescue Plan Act
- 03/30/21—American Rescue Plan Act and FFCRA Leave
- 01/26/21—Employee Benefit Reminders for the New Year (most of which are non-COVID related)
- 12/22/20—Your Business’s Legal Rights: Guidelines to the COVID Pandemic and Non-Compliant Customers
- No upcoming events.