5B Investments Approved for Construction of the District at Park CenterAdded by Brian L. Ballard in News on April 12, 2013
5B Investments, Inc., of Ketchum, Idaho, and Hawley Troxell, are pleased to announce the decision recently released by the District Court for the Fourth Judicial District confirming the Boise City Council’s unanimous approval of a planned unit development (PUD) – The District at Park Center. The District will be a best-in-class, 287-unit multi-family project along Logger Creek, just south of the Park Center mall on a site more than 13 acres in size. “The project is continuing through the design development and building permit process, and construction will start when financing is finalized,” said Chris Stephens, CEO of 5B Investments. “Hawley Troxell is particularly pleased with the City Council’s approval of this development,” added Brian Ballard, partner at Hawley Troxell.
More Recent News
- 01/01/21—Hawley Troxell Equity Partners Re-Elect Stephen R. Thomas and Nicholas G. Miller to the Board of Partners
- 01/01/21—Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/01/21—Attorneys Mindy Muller, Ben Ritchie, Marvin K. Smith, and Brent R. Wilson Named Partners
- 12/30/20—Boise Metro Chamber Announces New Board Leadership
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- No upcoming events.