Ken Howell Named Arid Club President and Brian Ballard Named Board MemberAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on March 18, 2013
Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce partner Ken Howell has been elected president of the Arid Club and will serve as chair of the board of directors, and partner Brian Ballard has been elected to a three-year term on the board. Howell has been a member of the Arid Club since 2006. He has been on the board for two years and will serve a one-year term as the president. Ballard has been a member of the club since 2004. As president, Howell will be responsible for leading all operations of the club and will act as chairman of the executive committee; Ballard will chair the membership committee. There are nine members of the board and this is the first time two Hawley Troxell attorneys have served on the board at the same time.
The Arid Club was founded in 1934 as a private, non-profit club in Boise. Today, it has more than 350 members and is a gathering place for Idaho’s business, political, and education leaders. Hawley Troxell has maintained an active membership in the club dating back to the firm’s founding fathers – Jess Hawley, Robert Troxell, and Paul Ennis – in 1947.
More Recent News
- 06/19/20—Hawley Troxell “Pays it Forward” to the Boys and Girls Club of Ada County
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer Joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 05/06/20—Attorney Adam Christenson, one of Idaho Business Review’s 2020 Accomplished Under 40
- 05/01/20—IRS and DOL Jointly Issue Final Rule Extending Time Frames: Benefit Plans, Plan Participants and Beneficiaries
- 04/30/20—Governor Little Announces Idaho Rebound Cash Grants Program