Hawley Troxell Welcomes First Female Partner to the BoardAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on February 6, 2013
Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce that partner Paula L. Kluksdal has been elected to the firm’s Board of Partners as the first woman to ever serve on the board. Additionally, partner Nick G. Miller has been re-elected to another term on the board. The board also includes managing partner Steve W. Berenter, and partners Rick G. Smith and John F. Kurtz.
More Recent News
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards
- 01/24/19—Attorney Kevin Hogle Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/03/19—Attorney Justin Cranney Named Partner
- 11/21/18—Four Hawley Troxell Attorneys, Honorees of Idaho Business Review’s Leaders In Law
- 11/01/18—Hawley Troxell Ranks Among Best Law Firms