Hawley Troxell Welcomes First Female Partner to the BoardAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on February 6, 2013
Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce that partner Paula L. Kluksdal has been elected to the firm’s Board of Partners as the first woman to ever serve on the board. Additionally, partner Nick G. Miller has been re-elected to another term on the board. The board also includes managing partner Steve W. Berenter, and partners Rick G. Smith and John F. Kurtz.
More Recent News
- 01/01/21—Hawley Troxell Equity Partners Re-Elect Stephen R. Thomas and Nicholas G. Miller to the Board of Partners
- 01/01/21—Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/01/21—Attorneys Mindy Muller, Ben Ritchie, Marvin K. Smith, and Brent R. Wilson Named Partners
- 12/30/20—Boise Metro Chamber Announces New Board Leadership
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- No upcoming events.