Hawley Troxell Welcomes First Female Partner to the BoardAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on February 6, 2013
Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce that partner Paula L. Kluksdal has been elected to the firm’s Board of Partners as the first woman to ever serve on the board. Additionally, partner Nick G. Miller has been re-elected to another term on the board. The board also includes managing partner Steve W. Berenter, and partners Rick G. Smith and John F. Kurtz.
More Recent News
- 07/12/19—Hawley Troxell Promotes Melissa Schafer to HR Manager
- 05/31/19—Idaho Business Review’s Experts Forum Report – Opportunity Zones
- 03/28/19—Attorney Andrea Rosholt Receives Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN Award
- 03/06/19—Partner Sarah Reed Received Idaho Business Review’s 2019 Women of the Year Award
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards