Hawley Troxell Welcomes First Female Partner to the BoardAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on February 6, 2013
Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce that partner Paula L. Kluksdal has been elected to the firm’s Board of Partners as the first woman to ever serve on the board. Additionally, partner Nick G. Miller has been re-elected to another term on the board. The board also includes managing partner Steve W. Berenter, and partners Rick G. Smith and John F. Kurtz.
More Recent News
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 05/06/20—Attorney Adam Christenson, one of Idaho Business Review’s 2020 Accomplished Under 40
- 05/01/20—IRS and DOL Jointly Issue Final Rule Extending Time Frames: Benefit Plans, Plan Participants and Beneficiaries
- 04/30/20—Governor Little Announces Idaho Rebound Cash Grants Program
- 04/29/20—Webinar: Where Do We Go From Here: Landlord – Tenant Law in 2020