Hawley Troxell Attorneys Awarded “Best Lawyer of the Year” RecognitionAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on September 12, 2012
Hawley Troxell announces four of its attorneys have been named “Lawyer of the Year” in the 19th edition of Best Lawyers, the oldest peer-review publication in the legal profession. Only a single attorney in each practice area and designated city is chosen to be “Lawyer of the Year,” making it a significant accomplishment.
The attorneys recognized as “Lawyer of the Year” in the 2013 edition of The Best Lawyers in America are partner Merlyn W. Clark, 2013 Boise Mediation “Lawyer of the Year”; partner John F. Kurtz, 2013 Boise Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law “Lawyer of the Year”; of counsel attorney John McGown, Jr., 2013 Boise Tax Law “Lawyer of the Year”; and partner Nicholas G. Miller, 2013 Boise Corporate Law “Lawyer of the Year.”
Since 1983, Best Lawyers has conducted an annual peer-review by leading attorneys who submit more than 4.3 million detailed evaluations of other lawyers in the same and related specialties. The American Lawyer has described Best Lawyers as “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
The lists published in Best Lawyers are also featured in dozens of city and regional publications in the U.S. and worldwide reaching more than 17 million readers. Some of these publications include, The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, and New York Magazine. Additionally, again this year, Best Lawyers collaborated with U.S. News & World Report to rank U.S. law firms.
More Recent News
- 06/19/20—Hawley Troxell “Pays it Forward” to the Boys and Girls Club of Ada County
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer Joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 05/06/20—Attorney Adam Christenson, one of Idaho Business Review’s 2020 Accomplished Under 40
- 05/01/20—IRS and DOL Jointly Issue Final Rule Extending Time Frames: Benefit Plans, Plan Participants and Beneficiaries
- 04/30/20—Governor Little Announces Idaho Rebound Cash Grants Program