Partner Sheila Schwager Elected to Idaho Humane Society BoardAdded by Sheila R. Schwager in News on March 7, 2012
Partner Sheila Schwager has been elected to the Idaho Humane Society Board. Her three-year term began January 2012. The mission of the Idaho Humane Society is to advocate for the welfare and responsible care of animals, protect them from neglect and cruelty, and promote humane awareness and compassion for all living creatures.
“I am excited to be a part of such an amazing organization that exists to promote safety and welfare for those who cannot protect themselves,” said Schwager. “The Idaho Humane Society is a leader in the community that provides numerous services for the community including adoptions; dog training; veterinary services, including economical spay and neutering services; foster care; services for the elderly; education; and advocacy. I look forward to the opportunity to serve on the board and help this important organization achieve its goals.”
In 2011, the Idaho Humane Society had the highest ever adoption rate for healthy dogs, at 97.5 percent, donated over 77,000 pounds of pet food, and received over 26,000 volunteer hours of service. For more information regarding the Idaho Humane Society and the donation and volunteer opportunities that are available, visit www.idahohumanesociety.org.
More Recent News
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 05/06/20—Attorney Adam Christenson, one of Idaho Business Review’s 2020 Accomplished Under 40
- 05/01/20—IRS and DOL Jointly Issue Final Rule Extending Time Frames: Benefit Plans, Plan Participants and Beneficiaries
- 04/30/20—Governor Little Announces Idaho Rebound Cash Grants Program
- 04/29/20—Webinar: Where Do We Go From Here: Landlord – Tenant Law in 2020